Our laser is designed to cover a large treatment area in a short amount of time. So you can spend less time getting treatment, and more time doing whatever it is you like to do.
It’s common sense. When you have a laser designed to cover a large treatment area (50mm x 15mm to be exact), you’ll spend less time under the machine and more time out doing whatever it is you like to do. Just, with less hair. And don’t worry, that large spot size can still be customized to treat those tiny, nook-and-cranny type places. Here’s about how short you can expect each session to take:
We never really liked the idea of using hot wax to rip the hair out of your skin.
It’s ok if that’s your thing, but for those who prefer an equally effective treatment with lasting results and minimal pain, we’re your laser. Our integrated contact cooling system features a sapphire glass that can be quickly chilled down to 0ºC for a cooling sensation that numbs the skin and minimizes pain.
for everyone, everywhere
We’re flexible enough to adapt to the unique characteristics of each individual, no matter the skin type, hair thickness or hair color.
2Choose your features for your customized Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser experience.
3Looking good! Golden skin, Light hair and Medium thickness? We've got you covered. Take the next step and...
faq: still a little fuzzy? Here’s a detailed Q&A to get into the finer details.
- 1. What is Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser?
The Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser is a new hair removal system that combines innovative linear scanning technology with a powerful skin cooling device, resulting in fast, effective treatments with minimal pain on contact to enhance patient comfort.
- 2. How does it work?
With linear scanning, a diode laser beam is scanned through the chosen skin area, selectively inducing thermal damage in the hair follicles without injuring the surrounding epidermis. The Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser linear scanning offers the advantage of high power density in the actual laser beam. This allows for high fluences in short pulses, making the beam highly effective. The large treatment area requires few positionings of the hand piece, resulting in very short treatment times (e.g. on average, 10 mins for a back).
- 3. Can it be used on all types of skin?
Yes, the Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser can be used safely and effectively on skin types I-VI.
- 4. Why is it faster than other devices?
The Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser has a large treatment area of 50mm x 15mm and can use high fluences in short pulses. The combination of these features make it more than 5 times faster than traditional diode lasers, while equally effective.
- 5. How long does each treatment take?
Results will vary by patient, depending on skin and hair type along with other personal factors, but these are estimated times per session:
Back: 8-12min; Full legs: 36 min; Face: 1-3min; Underarm: 1 min
- 6. How often should treatments be repeated?
We recommend completing a total of 5-6 treatments with the following intervals:
Face, underarm, bottom area: 4-6 weeks; Body: 6-8 weeks; Arms and legs: 6-8/10 weeks
- 7. How does it minimize pain?
The Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser handpiece is equipped with a powerful contact cooling device consisting of a sapphire glass that can be cooled down to 0°C. The strong cooling effect minimizes pain on contact. With Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser, there is no need for numbing creams.
Important Safety Information
The Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser (GME LinScan System 808) with applicators is indicated for hair removal and permanent hair reduction at 6, 9, or 12 months following a treatment regime.
- Important Safety Information
You should not have Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser treatments if you:
- Experience long healing periods after preceding Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser treatments
- Have tanned skin
- Are susceptible to keloid (enlarged scar) or abnormal scar formation
- Are susceptible to lightening or darkening of the skin
- Are undergoing Isotretinoin treatment or are taking drugs in a similar class
- Are undergoing treatment with medications that cause the skin to be very sensitive to sunlight, such as tetracyclines or retinoids
- Use hydroquinone or other skin bleaching agents
- Have known herpes infection, cold sores, or genital warts in treatment area
- Have a tattoo in the treatment area
- Are pregnant
- Have used other hair removal devices or other hair removal methods, e.g., waxing, hair plucking, or hair removal by electrolysis during the preceding 6 weeks.
You should consult your doctor regarding treatment for herpes (cold sores or genital warts) prior to Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser treatment if you have a previous history of herpes infection(s).
The Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser is a class IV Laser; i.e., it may cause damage to the eyes and skin. You must therefore wear protective eyewear or goggles during your Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser treatment.
- Possible complications from Clear + Brilliant pélo™ laser treatment include:
- Temporary redness of the skin, similar to sunburn
- Blister formation over the treated areas
- Swelling caused by fluid retention
- Skin discoloration:
- Pigmented lesions and freckles may bleach or disappear
- Darkening of skin
- Loss or lightening of skin color
- Red spots on skin
- Light pain
- Activation of herpes simplex (cold sores or genital warts) in patients already infected
- Increased sweating
- Strong smell and excessive sweating
- White hair